InChI: InChI=1/3HI.Ru/h3*1H;/q;;;+3/p-3
Molecular Structure: (RuI3) Rutheniumtriiodide;
Properties
Flash Point: °C
Boiling Point: °Cat760mmHg
Density:g/cm3
Appearance:powder
Specification:

The Ruthenium(III) iodide, with CAS registry number 13896-65-6, belongs to the following product categories: (1)Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry; (2)Ru CatalystsMetal and Ceramic Science; (3)Ruthenium; (4)Ruthenium Salts; (5)Salts. It has the systematic name of ruthenium(+2) cation triiodide. What's more, its EINECS is 237-664-8.

Physical properties of Ruthenium(III) iodide: (1)#H bond acceptors: 0; (2)#H bond donors: 0; (3)#Freely Rotating Bonds: 0.

Preparation of Ruthenium(III) iodide: this chemical can be prepared by Ru and I2. This reaction will act in vacuum sealed quartz tube at the temperature of 350°C.

When you are using this chemical, please be cautious about it as the following:
The Ruthenium(III) iodide irritates to eyes, respiratory system and skin. And this chemical may cause harm to the unborn child. Before using it, this chemical should avoid exposure and need obtain special instructions . When use it, wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)

You can still convert the following datas into molecular structure:
(1)SMILES: [Ru+2].[I-].[I-].[I-]
(2)InChI: InChI=1/3HI.Ru/h3*1H;/q;;;+2/p-3
(3)InChIKey: CZSDWTRJFNXXNX-DFZHHIFOAQ
(4)Std. InChI: InChI=1S/3HI.Ru/h3*1H;/q;;;+2/p-3
(5)Std. InChIKey: CZSDWTRJFNXXNX-UHFFFAOYSA-K

Flash Point: °C
Sensitive: Hygroscopic
Safety Data
Hazard Symbols T:Toxic